Working isn’t easy.
No job is always a lot of fun. There’s ups and downs to all of them.
And you have to get up everyday and go into the job whether you work from home or you drive to it.
And you have to stop thinking like a slave.
Yes, you heard me right. Instead, you need to find what is in you to do.
You have to decide right now that you are tired of taking what comes to you. You have to learn to put your foot down and make a stand.
You have to reach deep inside yourself, pray, and learn what it is that you conceive to do, that comes from who you are.
You have to dig deep:
- What do I want?
- What am I working towards in the long/medium/short term?
- What vision do I have for myself? My career? My family life? My finances?
- When do I want to achieve this?
- What will let me know that I have reached this?
- Take some time to write down the answers to these questions. You have to learn what you want. You can’t get started towards your life purpose until you get clear on what it is you want. Because your life purpose is tied to your desire.
- And once you’ve got a clear vision, you can start working towards it. Right now, in fact.